Merino wool is a natural fiber grown by Merino sheep. It's thinner and softer than regular wool-making it easy to wear next to the skin and when you wear wool next to the skin, a lot of benefits come with it.
- 1 or 3 Pairs of Wool knee-high compression socks
- The snug fit encourages proper blood flow
- Prevents from causing blood clotting
- Supports lower leg to alleviate tension
- Helps relieve symptoms caused by varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis
- Designed to reduce ankle and foot swelling
- Wicks away moisture
- UPF Protection (UPF 30+)
- Perfect for those on their feet all day!.Great for traveling, running, cycling, or everyday wear socks to work.
- Materials: 32% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 32% Stretch Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Moderate Compression: 15-20mmHg
- Care instructions: Hand wash only. Hang to dry.
- Small/Medium: Men’s 6-9 and Women’s 5-10
- Large/XL: Men’s 9-12 and Women’s 10-12
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. For customer service issues or questions please contact email@example.com or call 630-317-7685.
- Product will ship directly from the merchant. Only ships within the contiguous US. Only ships within the US.
- Customer has 14 days from receiving the product, to request a refund. Product must be returned to merchant, at customer's expense, prior to refund.